My name is Nicole. This website is a place for my illustrations and nonsense to live. They are about neither this, nor that....but always hopefully at least...cute. Mila my Russian Blue business partner (who also happens to be a cat) likes the cute bit. The two of us spend a copious amount of time together which resulted in starting a company.
The lack of apposing thumbs has not stopped us.
From our hilltop house in the lovely grey Seattle we make stuff. And I write. All cards are hand painted with watercolors using the tiniest of brushes, hand stamped on the back and packaged in a marvelous outfit. It makes me happy making thsese cards. Hopefully you get the same reaction.
-nicole & mila
arbitrary facts about us
- My favorite food is cereal (always and forever).
- My favorite word is “bucket”.
- I have an unreasonable fear of the movies “ET” and “The Dark Crystal”.
- When I grow up I will own all kinds of mini animals. Goats, horses, pigs, you name it... if its mini... I want it.
- I listen to classical music every single day, at home and in the car.
- I am allergic to bananas.
- I don’t care much for food. Ever.
- Killing small animals like birds, mice, lizards, squirrels, chipmunks, spiders, grasshoppers and all bugs are mostly what I think about 90% of the day.
- My favorite possession is a black plastic “twisty tie”.
- I play fetch (with said black plastic twisty tie).
- I am leash trained.
- I am perfect.